We have now reopened for all types of event. As a public venue we take our responsibilities seriously and continue to ensure that we operate in a safe manner. In particular we operate the following precautions:
- Rooms are well ventilated with plenty of fresh air circulating from open windows.
- Seating in rooms is laid out in a socially distanced manner, amount of spacing variable depending on preference of hirer.
- The wearing of masks in corridors, toilets and other public areas is encouraged. Mask policy within meeting rooms is at the discretion of the hirer.
- Staff wear masks if they enter a meeting room when users are present.
- Antibacterial handwash dispenser is available in Reception.
- Protective screening is in place in Reception
- Toilets are regularly cleaned and door handles etc are regularly wiped.
- Users are requested to stay away if they are infected or have a positive test result.
Please note that for the protection of other users and our staff we reserve the right to enforce mask wearing and other protections if we consider that they are not being followed sufficiently diligently by hirers, or if we perceive a higher level of risk has arisen.