There is always something going on
at our busy centre
with activities for everyone
Lyndhurst Community Centre provides meeting rooms and activities for all parts of the local community. The Centre's extensive facilities are available for use by community groups or commercial organisations. The Centre is located in the heart of Lyndhurst just off the High Street.
- One of the largest meeting halls in the New Forest - ideal for fairs and public meetings
- Wide range of room sizes - catering available
- Fully staffed daytime Mon-Fri - bookable 7 days a week 8am-11pm
- Built in audiovisual equipment, free WiFi, hearing loop
- Disabled access to all rooms
- Adjacent car parking
- 4 miles from Junction 1 of M27
- Concessionary rates for community groups
Overwhelmed by her suffocating schedule, touring European Princess Ann takes off for a night while in Rome. When a sedative she took from her doctor kicks in, however, she falls asleep on a park bench… Starring Gregory Peck, Audrey Hepburn, Eddie Albert and Hartley Power.
English born Joan Stanley, becomes employed as a British government civil servant, and gets recruited by the KGB in the mid 1930s. She successfully transfers nuclear bomb secrets to the Soviet Union (Russia), and remains undetected as a spy for over a half a century. Starring Judi Dench, Sophie Cookson, Stephen Campbell Moore and Tom Hughes.
And coming soon...
Book Sales News
Table tennis takes off
Our table tennis sessions on Friday afternoons and Monday evenings have proved increasingly popular. We have recently purchased new nets and other accessories to add to our good quality tables.
The sessions are led by Lotty and Malcolm Holmes, who welcome players of all levels of ability, so why not give it a try?