The New Forest's Versatile Venue
Lyndhurst Community Centre provides meeting rooms and activities for all parts of the local community. The Centre's extensive facilities are available for use by community groups or commercial organisations. The Centre is located in the heart of Lyndhurst just off the High Street.
- One of the largest meeting halls in the New Forest - ideal for fairs and public meetings
- Wide range of room sizes - catering available
- Fully staffed daytime Mon-Fri - bookable 7 days a week 8am-11pm
- Built in audiovisual equipment, free WiFi, hearing loop
- Disabled access to all rooms
- Adjacent car parking
- 4 miles from Junction 1 of M27
- Concessionary rates for community groups
Mama Mia! Here we go again - Friday, 25th January
Film night very fourth Friday of the month
Doors open at 7.00pm (film starts at 7.30pm), tickets are £5.00 for members of the Centre and £6.00 for non-members. Tickets include light refreshments - ice cream £1.50
New: Matinee showing for the first time so do come along in the afternoon if you don’t want to venture out on a cold, wintery night! Doors open for the afternoon showing at 1.00pm with the film starting at 1.30pm
Table tennis takes off
Our table tennis sessions on Friday afternoons and Monday evenings have proved increasingly popular. We added to these with several daily sessions during half term to encourage more youth players. We have recently purchased new nets and other accessories to add to our good quality tables.
The sessions are led by experienced teachers Lotty and Malcolm Holmes, who welcome players of all levels of ability, so why not give it a try?