The New Forest's Versatile Venue
Lyndhurst Community Centre provides meeting rooms and activities for all parts of the local community. The Centre's extensive facilities are available for use by community groups or commercial organisations. The Centre is located in the heart of Lyndhurst just off the High Street.
- One of the largest meeting halls in the New Forest - ideal for fairs and public meetings
- Wide range of room sizes - catering available
- Fully staffed daytime Mon-Fri - bookable 7 days a week 8am-11pm
- Built in audiovisual equipment, free WiFi, hearing loop
- Disabled access to all rooms
- Adjacent car parking
- 4 miles from Junction 1 of M27
- Concessionary rates for community groups
Film Night, Friday 23rd August — Film Night—Fisherman’s Friends (12)
Fisherman's Friends is a 2019 biographical comedy-drama directed by Chris Foggin from a screenplay by Nick Moorcroft, Meg Leonard and Piers Ashworth. The film is based on a true story about Port Isaac's Fisherman’s Friends, a group of Cornish fishermen from Port Isaac who were signed by Universal Records and achieved a top 10 hit with their debut album of traditional sea shanties.
Table tennis takes off
Our table tennis sessions on Friday afternoons and Monday evenings have proved increasingly popular. We added to these with several daily sessions during half term to encourage more youth players. We have recently purchased new nets and other accessories to add to our good quality tables.
The sessions are led by experienced teachers Lotty and Malcolm Holmes, who welcome players of all levels of ability, so why not give it a try?