The New Forest's Versatile Venue
Lyndhurst Community Centre provides meeting rooms and activities for all parts of the local community. The Centre's extensive facilities are available for use by community groups or commercial organisations. The Centre is located in the heart of Lyndhurst just off the High Street.
- One of the largest meeting halls in the New Forest - ideal for fairs and public meetings
- Wide range of room sizes - catering available
- Fully staffed daytime Mon-Fri - bookable 7 days a week 8am-11pm
- Built in audiovisual equipment, free WiFi, hearing loop
- Disabled access to all rooms
- Adjacent car parking
- 4 miles from Junction 1 of M27
- Concessionary rates for community groups
Film show: Bohemian Rhapsody 21 and 22 March
Film night returns every fourth Friday of the month, on 22nd March plus this month we have a special matinee performance on Thursday 21st for this smash hit movie for all ages.
Evening performance: doors open at 7.00pm (film starts at 7.30pm), tickets £5.00 for members of the Centre, £6.00 for non-members. Tickets include light refreshments - or treat yourself to an ice cream for £1.50
Matinee showing if you don’t want to venture out in the evening! Doors open for the afternoon showing on March 21st at 2.00pm with the film starting at 2.30pm
Table tennis takes off
Our table tennis sessions on Friday afternoons and Monday evenings have proved increasingly popular. We added to these with several daily sessions during half term to encourage more youth players. We have recently purchased new nets and other accessories to add to our good quality tables.
The sessions are led by experienced teachers Lotty and Malcolm Holmes, who welcome players of all levels of ability, so why not give it a try?