The New Forest's Versatile Venue
Lyndhurst Community Centre provides meeting rooms and activities for all parts of the local community. The Centre's extensive facilities are available for use by community groups or commercial organisations. The Centre is located in the heart of Lyndhurst just off the High Street.
- One of the largest meeting halls in the New Forest - ideal for fairs and public meetings
- Wide range of room sizes - catering available
- Fully staffed daytime Mon-Fri - bookable 7 days a week 8am-11pm
- Built in audiovisual equipment, free WiFi, hearing loop
- Disabled access to all rooms
- Adjacent car parking
- 4 miles from Junction 1 of M27
- Concessionary rates for community groups
Film Night, Friday 26th July — Stan and Ollie (PG)
Laurel and Hardy -- the world's greatest comedy team -- face an uncertain future as their golden era of Hollywood films remain long behind them.
Diminished by age, the duo set out to reconnect with their adoring fans by touring variety halls in Britain in 1953. The shows become an instant hit, but Stan and Ollie can't quite shake the past as long-buried tension and Hardy's failing health start to threaten their precious partnership. The film stars Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly as Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy.
Table tennis takes off
Our table tennis sessions on Friday afternoons and Monday evenings have proved increasingly popular. We added to these with several daily sessions during half term to encourage more youth players. We have recently purchased new nets and other accessories to add to our good quality tables.
The sessions are led by experienced teachers Lotty and Malcolm Holmes, who welcome players of all levels of ability, so why not give it a try?